In these unprecedented times, employers with an international workforce face ongoing challenges navigating immigration policy changes, addressing the continued impact of COVID-19 on travel and visa appointments, and dealing with unprecedented delays in government processing times. Tonkon Torp’s Business Immigration partners will commiserate with you on these challenges.
Wednesday, November 17 | 10:00 – 11:30 AM Pacific Time
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Biden Administration updates
- case processing
- policy changes
- Continued impact of COVID
- international travel
- visa applications
- Temporary worker updates – H-1B, E-3, L-1, O-1, TN
- Green cards
- Forward movement in employment-based immigrant visa numbers (Visa Bulletin)
- PERM, DOL processing
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 and downgrades
- Developments in litigation and processing times
You will receive instructions on joining the webinar after you have registered.
CLE, SHRM, and HRCI credit is pending for this webinar.