Even the best companies get sued. Our defense team is here to help. Our attorneys defend companies at all levels of federal and state courts, in arbitration, and before administrative agencies and tribunals.
Our litigation experience is vast, and includes lawsuits related to the following:
- Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- Wage and hour claims, including class actions
- Family and medical leave laws, and disability claims
- Wrongful termination
- Torts, such as business interference and infliction of emotional distress
- Employment contracts, pensions, and employee benefits
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Employee mobility matters, such as non-compete and non-solicit agreements
Tonkon Torp Secures Complete Victory – and Wins Attorneys’ Fees – in Employment Litigation Matter for Sunshine Retirement Living
In a very rare decision by a federal court, Tonkon Torp partner Haley Morrison won attorneys’ fees for the defense in a case alleging state and federal discrimination and retaliation claims. Morrison, along with local counsel from Troutman Pepper’s Atlanta office, defended Sunshine Retirement Living in the case brought by a former employee, before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Fashion House Dooney & Bourke Wins with Tonkon Torp
Tonkon Torp trial attorneys Scott Seidman and Colin Geiger were victorious in defending Dooney & Bourke, Inc., in a wage claims trial in the U. S. District Court in Portland. Find details and more featured cases here.