Lawyer’s Assistant Program, Civil Litigation,
University of San Diego, 1989
California State University, Chico, 1987
Lisa joined Tonkon Torp in 2007 as a paralegal in the Intellectual Property department with over 25 years of experience in litigation and trademark administration.
She previously worked in San Francisco for a boutique intellectual property firm. Her prior experience includes both trademark and litigation work.
Lisa’s intellectual property experience includes:
- Managing client trademark and copyright portfolios.
- Prosecuting trademark applications on a worldwide basis.
- Performing trademark searches and assisting in preparation of search analysis regarding registrability and infringement risk for proposed trademarks and service marks.
- Preparing responses to trademark office actions.
- Assisting in oppositions of trademark applications.
- Maintaining trademark database for all clients.