Nicolle is a paralegal in the firm's Business department. She assists in all areas of corporate and entrepreneurial services practices, including the following:
- Formation and capitalization of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Corporate governance, compliance, and minute book maintenance.
- Entity ownership records and employee benefit plan administration.
- Conversions and mergers.
- Financings, convertible securities, sales, and acquisitions involving both equity and debt securities.
- Public and private offerings.
- Blue Sky research and analysis.
- Preparing and filing compliance reports and applications with state and federal regulatory agencies, including the Securities & Exchange Commission and State Securities Commissioners.