Join our Business Immigration Practice Group on Thursday, November 12, as we hold our annual round-up of 2020 immigration updates. We will discuss USCIS changes, the impacts of COVID-19 on the international workforce, and other shifts in employment-based immigration.
Topics will include updates on:
- Continued impact of COVID (processing times, travel, visa interviews, etc.)
- New H-1B, lottery, and prevailing wage regulations
- Proposed Business visitors (B-1) regulation
- Other temporary worker updates (E-3, L-1, O-1, TN, etc.)
- Green cards
- Forward movement in employment-based immigrant visa numbers (Visa Bulletin)
- PERM, DOL processing
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3
- Developments in litigation, premium processing, proposed increases to filing fees, and processing times
- How U.S. election results may impact future business immigration
When: Thursday November 12 from 12:00-1:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
You will receive instructions on joining the webinar after you have registered.