Tonkon Torp's Coffee Break educational series for employers continues with a new batch of webinars. Each discussion will include a Q&A session with attendees. Join us for this informative series and be prepared for the next stage of our new normal.
- July 30: How to Handle a COVID-19 Diagnosis in the Workplace
Follow the link above to register for one or all of these 30-minute coffee break sessions. Once you have registered, you will receive information on joining the webinar.
Recordings of past webinars in our Coffee Break series can be found here covering the following topics:
- How to Enforce New Pandemic Workplace Policies
- Employer Obligations and Unemployment Benefits
- Top Questions for Reopening: Masks, Health Checks, and Contact Tracing
- Legal Considerations for Employers Related to Protests, Racial Injustice, and Political Speech
- Is Telecommuting the New Normal?
- ADA Considerations Related to the Pandemic
- Managing Thorny COVID-19 Leave Issues
- Legal Considerations for Reopening Businesses
To sign up, add to, or update your email list subscriptions, visit our contact page.
Please visit our COVID-19 Business Resources page to find related alerts, upcoming webinars, and links to past recorded webinars.