It's time for Tonkon Torp's annual employment law seminar. Join forces with our defenders of justice and acquire new tools for your Superhuman Resources utility belt. After attending our program, you'll know what to do when your HR spidey sense starts to tingle!
Here's what we'll be covering this year:
• Equal pay and the wage gap issue - the next big thing?
• Strategies for employers in the #metoo era
• Fair scheduling - what you need to know
• "Oregon Saves" - Oregon savings plan for retirement
• A more employer-friendly NLRB?
• Washington sick leave law
• Confidential information - how to protect confidential employer and employee information
• Immigration law update - worksite enforcement
• Case law update
To the Batmobile!
RSVP here for our Superhuman Resources event! RSVP deadline is Wednesday, May 2.
This seminar will be submitted for HRCI and CLE accreditation.
When: Thursday, May 10
7:30am: Breakfast & Networking
8:00am - 12:00pm: Program