When:Thursday, February 22 from 7:45-9:30am
Where: Tonkon Torp LLP - 888 SW 5th Ave, Suite 1600 Portland, OR 97204
Tonkon Torp's Immigration Practice Group invites you to a discussion on this year's H-1B Cap season. The government will start accepting H-1B Cap-subject petitions on April 2, 2018 (through April 6) for an October 1, 2018 start date.
Discussion topics will include:
• H-1B requirements for employers and employees
• How to identify Cap-subject petitions
• How to qualify as a Cap-exempt employer
• How to organize/gather information/documents
• Lessons from last year's Cap season and expectations for this year
HRCI Credit is pending for this program
Please click here for more information and to register.