Environmental/Natural Resources Attorney – Apply HereTonkon Torp LLP is looking for an environmental and natural resources attorney with at least two years' legal experience.
The qualified candidate will have experience assisting clients with environmental regulatory compliance, including advising, permitting, and working with administrative agencies, such as the Clean Water Act, RCRA, Superfund, the Clean Air Act, the Endangered Species Act, and their state equivalents. Experience in environmental and resource acquisition support for M&A and real estate transactions, as well as a technical or scientific background, would also be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with local, large firms
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and opportunities to give back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by professional development programs and resources
- Opportunities for pro bono activities
Tonkon Torp Receives Top Listing for Pro Bono in 2022 Vault Rankings