Technology companies of all shapes and sizes turn to Tonkon Torp for sophisticated counseling through all stages of growth. Our experience covers numerous industries, including analytical instruments, biotechnology, telecommunications, computers, peripherals and related materials, the Internet, and software. We help nurture companies through every stage of growth: finding initial investments, hiring key people, protecting intellectual property, going public, and fighting disputes.
Like our technology clients, Tonkon Torp operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and nimble organization. This helps us structure relationships that grow and evolve as our clients do, providing the most appropriate, value-added advice for each stage of growth.
Our services to technology clients include:
- Entity formation and structuring
- Executive compensation and stock option plans
- Angel, venture and mezzanine financing
- Initial and secondary public offerings
- Corporate finance and governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
- Product warranties and liability issues
- Non-disclosure, non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Labor and employment matters
- Tax matters