Tonkon Torp represents bakeries, brewers, distributors, distillers, bottlers, wineries and restaurants throughout the Pacific Northwest. Because many food and beverage companies typically run land-intensive operations with a large number of employees, our clients benefit from our firm's multidisciplinary expertise in business, real estate and labor & employment law.
As in any industry, food and beverage companies also rely on sophisticated corporate law as well as aggressive dispute resolution to stay profitable and competitive. They also draw on our intellectual property expertise to protect their valuable trademarks and trade secrets.
Our services for food and beverage clients include:
- Real estate acquisition, financing, sales and leasing
- Intellectual property protection
- Distribution, and resale agreements
- State and federal liquor licensing
- Business administration and regulatory compliance
- Labor and employment matters
- Corporate finance, including mergers, acquisitions and public offerings