Immigration Update - Prepare for 2017!
Nov 16, 2016
A free breakfast briefing event.
Catch up on the latest in work visas and green cards!
Wednesday, November 16 from 7:30-9:30am
Tonkon Torp LLP - 888 SW 5th Ave, Suite 1600 Portland, OR 97204
Join Tonkon Torp's immigration team for an overview and update on:
HRCI & CLE accreditation is pending.
- Hiring Strategies
- New H-1B cap filings for professionals coming April 3, 2017 - what are the odds?
- Treaty options for professionals (NAFTA TN, H-1B1, E-3)
- Transfers from offices abroad (L-1), including blanket applications
- Extraordinary ability (O-1)
- Training programs
- Student/recent graduate hires, including STEM graduates
- Recruiter questions: what can't you ask?
- Green Card Strategies
- Labor certification (PERM)
- Immigrant petitions
- Adjustment of status
- Form I-9, E-Verify
- And more!