2017 Labor & Employment Law Seminar
May 04, 2017
Come on down!
The survey says that it's time for Tonkon Torp's annual employment law seminar! Your game show hosts will answer the $64,000 questions that come up in the workplace.
Don't be a Hollywood Square! Join us to learn about:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act - a review and update
- Drug & Alcohol Policies in the Workplace
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Immigration Law Update - worksite enforcement under the Trump Administration
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Workplace Productivity
- Case Law Update - a review of the latest court decisions
You don't need to buy a vowel to attend our event - just RSVP here
. Our RSVP deadline in April 27
Thursday, May 4
7:30am: Breakfast & Networking
8:00am - 12:00pm: Program
4001 SW Canyon Rd, Cascade Crest Banquet Room, Portland, OR 97221
The seminar program has been approved for 3.0 general HRCI credits. CLE accreditation is pending.