Tonkon Torp LLP, a full-service downtown Portland business law firm, seeks a full-time Team Assistant to support our busy Business Practice Group team.
- Type 60 words per minute;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, including excellent grammar, proofreading, and attention to detail skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
This entry-level position will perform a variety of administrative functions for our Business Practice Group team, including workload overflow support to the team's Legal Assistants.
- Duties include filing, check and reimbursement requests, typing short correspondence, document revisions, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, general administrative functions, and projects as assigned;
- Work independently as well as establish effective working relationships within a team environment;
- Manage multiple priorities while working under stress.
Tonkon Torp offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a collegial work environment. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you possess the required qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume via our online application portal